To support businesses and organizations to connect and restart the global economy in the midst of heightened market insecurity, VistaJet has listened to the demands of its corporate clients and introduces its new Dynamic Corporate Membership— a simple, flexible and tailored suite of travel solutions for businesses and executives around the world.
The Dynamic Corporate Membership offers:
- Speed and flexibility: option to pay after you fly; fly as much as you need; guaranteed aircraft availability and option to request two at the same time; two hour sliding departure should plans change; and option to have aircraft on standby for the most important flights;
- Streamlined logistics with a dedicated VistaJet flight manager based in the corporation’s own headquarters;
- Reduced COVID-19 exposure with a dedicated Cabin Hostess only flying the company’s trips;
- Access to 187 countries on VistaJet’s fleet of over 70 aircraft, with regional flying in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, including domestic flights within India;
- Integrated carbon reduction and carbon offset plan, for fully audited and environmentally sustainable flying.
Ian Moore, Chief Commercial Officer, VistaJet said:
“The impact that COVID-19 is having on the availability of commercial flights is clear to see and business aviation is taking up the urgent demand to connect globally. With the Dynamic Corporate Membership, we want to offer companies maximum flexibility with minimum commitment, as we recognize the need for safer and more reliable solutions as companies look to build back their business for the future.”