TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “EVA Networking Event” or “EVA International Media Ltd” or “us” or “we” or “event” refers to the organiser of the event and website. The term “you” refers to the user or the guest attending the event or viewer of our website.
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding contract between you and EVA International Media Ltd.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Please note that there are limited invitations available to attend the EVA Networking event during EBACE.
- Priority will be given to all individuals invited by our sponsor and by EVA International.
- VIP PASSES – YOU NEED A TICKET TO ENTER. You will present your VIP ticket with your business card. (Your confirmation email is for your records and does not serve as a physical pass due to the ease of duplication.)
- You must be 21 years of age or older to be allowed entry to the event, you will be expected to show valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state issued ID) if required.
- DRESS CODE – Smart attire is required. No baseball hats, athletic attire, athletic shoes, bandannas, do-rags, or torn or overly baggy jeans. We will not be responsible for denial of entry due to dress code violations.
- Should you have any problems when you arrive at the venue, you must call or text and we will resolve the issue immediately + 44 (0) 7994 095 094
- You are responsible for taking this number down and calling if necessary. If the phone number leads to voice mail, you must leave a message or text and you will be contacted back immediately.
- WRIST BANDS – Will be issued to all guests on arrival, so you can come in and out as you please. Arrive early to avoid long lines. Your wristband will be invalid if it is removed. We will NOT REFUND or EXCHANGE wristbands at any time. If wristband is defective let one of the EVA team know for a replacement. You may not transfer a wristband. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us, venue and/or venue staff and stewards. Venue reserves all rights to refuse entry.
- Please understand this is a much specialised service and we ask that you are polite and courteous to the staff at the venue. Rudeness, intoxication, hostile and belligerent behaviour may result in denial of entry. Entry is at the sole discretion of EVA International and the sponsors.
- If you or any one in your group is escorted out of the event for the above behaviour. The venue has a set of RULES which everyone must follow so please act accordingly.
- We encourage everyone to have a good time, but be advised that engaging in any illegal activities including but not limited to drug use, drug possession or nudity at the venue property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law by the organisers.
- Vehicle transportation must be arranged by all guests.
- The following terms apply to any and all services provided by EVA International Media Ltd.
- EVA International Media ltd reserves all rights to amend our terms and conditions at our discretion.
- It is agreed between EVA International Media Ltd and you the guest that no disputes can be accepted as the event is free of charge to attend and EVA International does not own the venue.
- We will not accept any liability for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses, including without limitation any property damage or personal injury, that you may suffer which arises out of any act or omission in connection with our services.
- You are responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising through your own fault. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, your participation in attending our event.
It is in our interest to resolve any complaints as soon as they occur.
We will personally deal with all complaints as soon as possible, acknowledging your complaint within 24 hours and keeping you informed of our progress during the complaints procedure.
If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us: Tel: + 44 (0) 20 8 253 4000
Gemma Keen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Parveen Raja – email@example.com