NBAA International operators committee chair Kurt Stehling agreed, adding: “The NBAA GO Flight Operations Conference proved that our industry is dedicated to finding innovative ways to chart a course for a brighter future today, tomorrow and together.”
NBAA noted that exhibitors were pleased with the number and caliber of business connections offered by the conference; attendees pointed to the event’s value in offering a robust exhibit floor and content menu.
Specifically, features of the virtual conference included:
- Three engaging keynote sessions to inspire business aviation professionals, including: world champion adventure racer Robyn Benincasa, who shared secrets to extreme performance that can be applied to business and personal life; “Zen Pilot” Robert DeLaurentis, who flew a South-to-North Pole peace mission, as well as an around-the-world flight featuring 27 stops and totaling 27,000 miles; and a Flight Operators Town Hall featuring NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen, veteran aviation journalist Bill Garvey, NBAA International Operators Committee Chair Kurt Stehling and NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee Chair Emily White.
- More than 40 education sessions, focusing on emerging technologies, aviation sustainability, COVID-era best practices, professional development, international protocols and more. All sessions were recorded, and are available through March 25, including the Q&A hosted by session presenters. New education sessions on aviation safety will be added each week throughout the month of March to continue to educate and engage with attendees.
- Ample opportunities for networking, including “Coffee Chats” focused on diversity, equity and inclusion; earning the CAM credential; local and regional group development and growth; and more, as well as dedicated chat rooms for peer-to-peer engagement.
- Virtual 3D exhibit booths from the industry’s leading companies, which allowed for personal engagement, real-time chats and an ability to feature new products and services in a unique way. Exhibits are available for attendees to revisit through March 25.
- A Professional Member Happy Hour featuring a live virtual magic show, as well as a Young Professional Happy Hour with a ‘90s-throwback theme.
Visit the NBAA GO Flight Operations Conference newsroom for a recap of the event.