The addition of JSSI Aviation Finance to its offer earlier this year has continued JSSI’s trajectory of growth
Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), is the largest independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. With a global footprint strengthened by more than 30 years of experience, it is now the trusted partner for over 20% of the world’s business jets.
Unexpected events are inevitable during the lifetime of an aircraft and, over time, maintenance can account for as much as 35% of an aircraft’s annual operating budget. JSSI’s hourly cost maintenance (HCM) programmes – available for virtually all engines, APUs and airframes – give customers comprehensive, flexible and affordable tools for managing the unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining aircraft.
At a time when budgets are being scrutinised and demand has soared, HCM programmes help individual owners and large fleet operators achieve greater economic flexibility, improve maintenance budget stability, assert more control over their fleet and make it easier to secure maintenance shop slots.
In the last few years, JSSI has strategically expanded to deliver a new level of maintenance intelligence to the aviation community, driving savings and efficiencies for operators worldwide. JSSI leverages deep technical experience, buying power and objective data to simplify the complexities of aircraft maintenance and deliver peace of mind for owners and operators.
Launched in 2014, JSSI Parts & Leasing has grown exponentially to support more than 10,000 maintenance events annually for virtually all business aircraft types. With over 60,000 parts in stock, in excess of 60 engines and APUs available for lease, and a global network of more than 400 vendors, JSSI has become the trusted single-source parts solution to operators worldwide.
In 2021, JSSI entered the maintenance tracking business through the acquisition of two of the leading providers, Traxxall and SierraTrax, and launched JSSI Maintenance Software. The company continues to disrupt the maintenance space, offering integrated and innovative net-new solutions including MRO software and parts inventory management system.
A priority for JSSI is to service the broker/dealer community and financial institutions, providing transparent data and extending their technical service to offerings beyond maintenance programmes. JSSI’s Conklin & de Decker software allows for objective benchmarking of operating cost and performance data across virtually all business aircraft. The company’s Advisory Services arm provides appraisals, asset inspections, and maintenance event oversight.
The launch of JSSI Aviation Finance earlier this year marks the latest milestone in the company’s innovation journey. Through a specialty finance unit, JSSI offers customised asset-based financing solutions to fill a gap in the global market, providing an alternative to traditional financial institutions.
Learn more at JETSUPPORT.COM
JSSI products and services include:
• Maintenance Programmes – Hourly cost maintenance programmes to stabilise maintenance budgets, maximise aircraft availability and enhance residual value
• Parts & Leasing – Experienced product line specialist team that leverages our all-OEM inventory and global vendor relationships and goes beyond parts sourcing to find optimal customer solutions
• Maintenance Software – Innovative digital tools that deliver actionable maintenance intelligence to enable better maintenance decisions
• Conklin & de Decker – Impartial and accurate data to deliver full transparency into real-world aircraft operating costs and performance specifications
• Advisory Services – Objective insights and independent technical advice from a global team of technical advisors and ASA-accredited appraisers for virtually any business jet, turboprop or helicopter
• Aviation Finance – Customised asset-based financing solutions for business aviation